Home

Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish


The name of our parish recalls the well known apparition of our Blessed Mother on December 12, 1531 in Mexico to Juan Diego. When the Bishop of Mexico City asked for a sign that the apparition was authentic, Juan Diego was told to bring the roses he found blooming in winter. When he opened his tilma to display the flowers, the picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe was on his cloak. This picture of the Virgin Mary can be seen at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City.


Clergy and Staff

 



SR. CATHY DOHERTY
Pastoral Associate

DEACON JAMES POWERS
Permanent Deacon

 

FR. JOHN O'BRIEN
Pastoral Administator
 

 

PEGGY O'BRIEN
Principal

LUCY MARTINEZ
Pastoral Minister

MARIA LUCRECIA KNAPP
Hispanic Ministry